Friday, July 27, 2012

Demon Inhibitions Book Review

What can I say about Demon Inhibitions written by Gary Starta. I do not want to offend the author but I find this to be bland and boring. I find it has little to no action in it and the little plot it does have is killed by the dialogue and the way the author jumps from subject to subject.To be fair i must admit that the book has promise. I mean the former FBI agent turned PI, who is just getting used to her new life and her new powers. when she accidentally jumps into a portal she leaves her life behind and begins a new life but it might not be what she expects. I recommend this book to people who like paranormal novels. According to FTC regulations I must say that I got a free book but it has not affected my review or my views on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment